Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!

We celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday yesterday!  He is typically a very animated child, so you can only imagine how excited and well hyper he was yesterday, but we loved it!  He was certainly the life of his party with grandmas and grandpas of various generations surrounding him with love and of course presents:)  Jacob's excitement for life and all things big or small is something that I just treasure about him.  A lollipop gets the same excited reaction as does a new bike.  He just loves life to the fullest and I could learn some things from him.  I pray that somehow he will hold on to the simple joys of life and treasure each moment of each day always.  I also pray that his simple joy would rub off on me and others around him.


We love you Jacob and Happy Birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment