Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Children's Museum

I guess I'll just jump right in to this whole blog thing.  I've been considering doing this for a while and finally have taken the plunge...so here it goes.  What a better way to start than with a trip to the Children's Museum?!?  We weren't sure if it would be worth our time with a 4 month old and a 2 and a half year old, but we really had a good time.  Jacob loved exploring the many exhibits that allow you to do things...play with sand, water, construction equipment, trains, etc.  I even got him to go down the Yule Slide with me!  Weeee!  The gift shop is amazing and although I'm sure it is overpriced, there are some really unique toys in there.  We will be keeping that in mind for birthday and Christmas gifts in the future.  Enjoy some snapshots from our day out with Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment